||Officer Tunic, Cream|
For 501st approval:
- Fabric should be a medium weight, ecru/cream colored suiting material. Gabardine style weave is most accurate.
- Tunic is double-breasted with a left over right closure on the tapered yoke.
- Yoke comes straight across from the collar center not coming up to the shoulder seam.
- The standing collar has square corners and is about 1.25" (31.8 mm) tall and closes snugly and includes a modesty panel.
- Sleeves are long, and without decoration, cuffs or buttons, containing 2 seams, one along the bottom and one along the back.
- The ISB uniform is lacking the standard code cylinder pockets.
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- There is a dart of about 2" (50.8 mm) in the top center of the yoke.
- There is a seam running the entire circumference of the tunic, dividing it along a line hidden by the uniform belt.
- The back of the tunic has princess seams that run vertically and turn outward to intersect the arm-hole seam at the vertical center.
|For level three certification (if applicable): |
Tunic must be secured on the right side by snaps or buttons, not Velcro. There is no topstitching visible anywhere and it must have a lining sewn in.