The 501st approval requirements are listed in black.
FISD Defines two additional, optional levels of costuming excellence. In the page below, requirements for Level 2 "Expert Infantryman" are listed in blue. Requirements for Level 3 "Centurion" are listed in red.
- Those armor pieces without blue and/ or red text are by default considered the highest level.
- Please visit the FISD web site for a full description of these standards.
For 501st membership only the requirements in black need to be met.
- Visit the Frequently asked questions page for information on the Rubies Supreme Stormtrooper costume.
- Blasters are not required for legion membership per our weapons policy.
- The armor parts shall be made from one of these types of materials or like materials: White fiberglass, ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene), or Polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
- FX armor may not be used for Level 3 approval.