||DC-15A Blaster Rifle|
For 501st approval:
Manufactured by BlasTech Industries, the DC-15A is a tibanna gas, cartridge powered weapon. Hyper-ionized blue plasma bolts are more than capable of penetrating armored units. Exceptionally effective against both droids and contemporary targets.
- Blaster rifle may be scratch built out of plastic, wood, metal or cast in resin.
- Total length should be approximately 55 “ or 139.7 cm
- Hyperfirms are allowed.
- Because of the scale, the Hasbro version is not allowed.
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- A total of 10 radiator fins shall be present on the barrel.
- A power setting adjuster shall be present.
- The correct style of sniper scope shall be present.
- Charge magazine lock shall be present on the left side.
- Power setting adjuster, sniper scope and charge magazine lock shall be metal to gun metal gray in color.
|For level three certification (if applicable):|
- Sniper scope should be able to be removed from storage position (bottom of rifle) and be able to be attached to the top of the rifle.
- Parts of the spare igniter shall be copper in color
- Front optical sight should be able to flip to the up position. Any bolts and screws should be a metal to gun metal gray in color.
- Should have some battle wear.