|Republic Commando: Atin|
|Model unknown, Photo by unknown|
Description: Republic Commando: Atin
The 501st approval requirements are listed in black.
In the page below, items listed in blue are recommended features that will improve the quality of the costume. Items listed in red are intended to further enhance the finished costume.
For 501st membership only the requirements in black need to be met.
IMPORTANT: Effective June 1 2012, the 501st will no longer be approving realistic interpretations of Clone Wars CG characters. The armor sculpt must match the character being recreated. See this thread at clonetroopers.net for the differences between the sculpts.
|Required Costume Components|
The following costume components must be present and appear as described below for approval .
For 501st approval:
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
|For level three certification (if applicable): |
- Katarn-Class Commando Clone Armor Helmet matching armor color.
- Helmet base color is flat black.
- Helmet is weathered and has blaster and/or scratch marks.
- Blue Mirrored Visor. May also use black visor as long as blue illuminated glow reflects from visor lighting.
- Spotlight holder on right ear circle of helmet with white LED bulb.
- Communications pod with two antennae covers left ear.
- Pod is black.
- Antennae are gray along the center of the antennae poles.
- Gray horizontal stripe edging along top of Pod. Does not cover top angled base for antennae connection.
- Blue lighting for visor illumination installed along upper edge of visor and partially concealed behind helmet edge (Preferably EL Wire, LED and Acrylic Rod also acceptable).
- Two front Aerators painted flat black with gray in the recess behind aerators.
- Chin communication greebie detail piece painted flat black with gray in the recess behind greebie.
- Black mouth frown.
- Black band across back of helmet above the gray band.
- Gray band across back of helmet below the black band.
- Gray ventilation louvers that run vertically down the center of helmet back. Backing material may be cut out, but must be covered with black mesh screen.
- Side vents under ear column are painted to match helmet with backing material painted black. Backing material may be cut out for ventilation, but should be covered with black mesh screen.
- Cheek vents may be cut out but should be backed with black mesh screen or speakers.|| }}
This document and all of the images within were created by and are the property of the 501st Legion. All other uses are prohibited.
This CRL is available as a PDF at www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:RC_atin
The 501st Legion is a worldwide Star Wars costuming organization comprised of and operated by Star Wars fans. While it is not sponsored by Lucasfilm Ltd., it is Lucasfilm's preferred Imperial costuming group. Star Wars, its characters, costumes, and all associated items are the intellectual property of Lucasfilm. ©2012 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved. Used under authorization.