For 501st approval:
- The belt shall be constructed from a non-textured leather or a leather-like material.
- Approximately 2" (50.8 mm) in width, up to 3" (76.2 mm) is acceptable.
- There are no loops on the belt.
- A single large snap or rivet should be visible approximately 1" (25.4 mm) from the buckle.
- The belt may be worn with the snap to the right or left of the wearer.
- The buckle shall be constructed from a horizontally brushed metal, or metal looking material.
- The buckle size should be approximately 2 5/8" (66.7 mm) high and 4 1/8" (104.5 mm) wide with 0.5" (12.7 mm) radius rounded corners.
- Please refer to the Imperial Buckle reference page for information on accurate and inaccurate style buckles.
- Buckles are adorned with an Imperial Code Disk at the center.
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- Belt must be made of leather.
- Snap is to be worn to the left of the wearer.
- Buckle shall have a slight horizontal curve.
|For level three certification (if applicable): |