For 501st approval:
- Please refer to the Imperial Buckle reference page for information on popular eBay available buckles.
- The belt shall be constructed from a non-textured leather or a leather-like material, approximately 2" (50.8 mm) in width (up to 3" (76.s mm) is acceptable)
- The buckle shall be constructed from a horizontally brushed metal, or metal looking material.
- A single large snap or rivet should be visible approximately 1" (25.4 mm) from the buckle. The belt may be worn with the snap to the right or left of the wearer.
- The buckle size should be approximately 2 5/8" (66.7 mm) high and 4 1/8" (104.5 mm) wide with 0.5" (12.7 mm) radius rounded corners.
- Buckles are adorned with an Imperial Code Disk at the center.
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- Belt must be made of leather.
- Snap is to be worn to the left of the wearer.
- Buckles shall have a slight horizontal curve.
|For level three certification (if applicable): |