For 501st approval:
- Fabric should be a medium weight suiting material exactly matching the tunic and pants. Gabardine style weave is most accurate.
- Color must match the tunic and pants.
- Base of the hat should be conical, with a crown about 4" (101.6 mm) tall.
- Front and rear "flaps" should overlap on the sides and be about 4" (101.6 mm) high.
- Front bill extends 3" down, decorated with 6 or 7 concentric stitches.
- Imperial Code Disk positioned in the center of the front vertical "flap."
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- Code disk should have a notch in it on the outermost disk.
|For level three certification (if applicable): |
- Code Disk should exactly match screen-used prop.