For 501st approval:
- Fabric is a medium weight suiting material exactly matching the tunic and pants.
- Gabardine style weave is most accurate.
- Color matches the tunic and pants.
- Base of the hat is conical, with a crown about 4" (101.6 mm) tall.
- Front and rear "flaps" overlap on the sides and are about 4" (101.6 mm) high.
- Front bill extends 3" down, decorated with (6) or (7) concentric stitches.
- Imperial Code Disk positioned in the center of the front vertical "flap."
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- Code disk has a notch in it on the outermost disk.
|For level three certification (if applicable):|
- Code Disk exactly matches screen-used prop.