For 501st approval:
- See the Imperial Rank Bar page for more information.
- Worn on the left side of the tunic over the heart.
- Rank consists of colored plastic tiles mounted on metal bar.
- Each bar is 1" (25.4 mm) height, length is determined by chosen rank
- Rank tile dimensions are 1/2" (12.7 mm)width x 3/4" (19 mm) height and about 1/8" (3.2 mm).
- Tiles should be mounted with 1/4" (6.4 mm) spaces between them.
- Rank tiles are translucent. Color quantity and combinations are determined by rank, and should be appropriate to uniform type (examples: no Grand Moffs wore black uniforms with hats, Grand Admiral rank should match Grand Admiral uniform, etc.)
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- Double-row ranks should be constructed from separate pieces of one row each, rather than two rows of caps on a single metal backing piece.
- Double row rank bars are not allowed for staff (black) officers.
|For level three certification (if applicable): |
- Belt box, code cylinder, and rank badge configuration must be consistent with a film canon officer.