For 501st approval:
- See the Imperial Rank Bar page for more information.
- Worn on the left side of the tunic over the heart.
- Rank consists of colored plastic tiles mounted on metal bar.
- Each bar is 1" (25.4 mm) height, length is determined by chosen rank
- Rank tile dimensions are 1/2" (12.7 mm)width x 3/4" (19 mm) height and about 1/8" (3.2 mm).
- Tiles are mounted with 1/4" (6.4 mm) spaces between them.
- Rank tiles are translucent.
- Color quantity and combinations are determined by rank, and are appropriate to uniform type.
- No Grand Moffs wear black uniforms with hats.
- Grand Admiral rank matches Grand Admiral uniform (etc.)
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- Multiple tile rows are made from two separate metal strips, one atop the other and meeting together flush.
- Double row rank bars are not allowed for staff (black uniformed) officers.
|For level three certification (if applicable):|
- Belt box, code cylinder, and rank badge configuration is consistent with film canon officers.