For 501st approval:
Manufactured by BlasTech Industries, the E-11 is standard-issue for many Imperial troops. Light, compact yet powerful, the E-11 blaster is always in high demand throughout the galaxy.
- Based on a real or replica Sterling sub-machine gun, scratch-built, or a modified commercial toy Stormtrooper blaster.
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- Folding stock.
- Stock does not need to function.
- A real or replica ammo counter - based off of a Hengstler counter - should be present.
- D-ring mounted on the rear.
- Correct style scope.
- Two power cylinders on the magazine.
- Scratch-built, resin cast, Hyperfirm rubber cast blasters should have a total of 6 t-racks on blaster (leaving the lowest row on the Hengstler side un-covered).
- Popular commercially available toy Stormtrooper blasters have a total of 7 T-racks (if you cover all the rows of holes) or 6 T-racks (if you cover the "open row" of holes on the Hengstler side.
- Below this, you must grind off the lower T-rack and drill a new row of holes).