For 501st approval:
- Calf high black leather or leather like material.
- Free of laces, decorative stitching, buckles on the instep or any other embellishments.
- Boots may have a single adjustment strap at the top outside of the boot, with the bucket no wider than 1". This need not be functional.
- Zippers on the inside of the boot are acceptable, so long as they are concealed. If the zipper is not covered by vinyl/leather, it should be painted black.
- German "jack boot" style boots are most canon.
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- Boots shall be made of leather.
|For level three certification (if applicable): |
- Boots shall be German jack boots (or “Knobelbechers”) or an authentic replication thereof.
- Boots shall have the top adjustment strap.