||Blue Imperial Flight Suit|
For 501st approval:
- One piece blue coverall/jumpsuit/flight suit with a front invisible zipper.
- Approx 1.5" (38.1mm) tall mandarin collar with a chevron shaped, left-over-right velcro closure.
- On the left forearm there is a com-pad pocket approx 5" (127mm) wide by 5.75" (146.05mm) tall with no flap and a 2.25" (57.15mm) window in it. (Size might vary to match your com-pad)
- On the left bicep there is a code cylinder pocket with no flap, and vertical stitching dividing it into pen sleeves.
- The bottom front corner of the pocket is cut off at a bevel on the side pointing in view direction with the broader upside forming the border of the pen sleeves.
- The right sleeve has a cargo pocket about 6" (152mm) wide and 5.75" (146mm) on the bicep approx 2"(50.8mm) below where the cog emblem would normally be. The pocket has a 2"(50.8mm) flap.
- 2 large chest pockets and 2 large front pockets below the belt without any zipper or flaps
- 2 leg pockets with flaps similar in proportion as the one on the right arm sleeve. Size may differ. (Usually the width of the front pockets equals the width of the leg pockets)
- Pocket flaps may be straight or chevroned - both are canon.
- Imperial cogs are not worn on this costume.
- There are no leg pockets below the knee.
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- The collar should have a pointed collar in the back.