||Imperial Hat, black|
For 501st approval:
- Fabric is a medium weight suiting material matching the pants and tunic if applicable.
- Gabardine style weave is most accurate.
- Base of the hat is conical, with a crown about 4" (101.6 mm) tall.
- Front and rear "flaps" overlap on the sides and are about 4" (101.6 mm) high.
- Front bill extends 3" down, decorated with 6 or 7 concentric stitches.
- Imperial Code Disk is positioned in the center of the front vertical "flap."
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- Code Disk has a notch detail on the outermost disk.
|For level three certification (if applicable): |
- Code disk exactly matches screen-used prop.