||Black Imperial Flight Suit|
For 501st approval:
- One piece black coverall/jumpsuit/flight suit with a front invisible zipper.
- Approximately 1.5" (38.1mm) tall mandarin collar with a chevron shaped, left-over-right velcro closure.
- A silver or white "imperial cog" emblem on a black background must be present on both shoulders. The cog should be 3" or 3.5" in diameter, and 1" from the shoulder seam.
- On the left forearm there is a com-pad pocket approximately 5" (127mm) wide by 5.75" (146.05mm) tall with no flap and a 2.25" (57.15mm) window in it. (Size might vary to match your com-pad)
- On the left bicep, about 2"(50.8mm) below the cog emblem, there is a code cylinder pocket with no flap, and vertical stitching dividing it into pen sleeves.
- The bottom front corner of the pocket is cut off at a bevel on the side pointing in view direction with the broader upside forming the border of the pen sleeves.
- The right sleeve has a cargo pocket about 6" (152mm) wide and 5.75" (146mm) on the bicep approximately 2"(50.8mm) below the cog emblem. The pocket has a 2"(50.8mm) flap.
- 2 large chest pockets and 2 large front pockets below the belt without any zipper or flaps
- 2 leg pockets with flaps similar in proportion as the one on the right arm sleeve. Size may differ. (Usually the width of the front pockets equals the width of the leg pockets)
- Rank bars of any kind are not permitted.
- There are no leg pockets below the knees.
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- Imperial patches on the shoulders shall be printed vinyl rather than embroidered.
- The suit should have a pointed collar in the back.