||Black Imperial Flight Suit|
For 501st approval:
- One piece black coverall/jumpsuit/flight suit with a front invisible zipper.
- Approximately 1.5" (38.1mm) tall mandarin collar with a chevron shaped, left-over-right velcro closure.
- A silver or white Imperial Cog emblem, on a black background, is present on both shoulders.
- The cog is 3" or 3.5" in diameter, and 1" from the shoulder seam.
- On the left forearm there is a compad pocket, approximately 5" (127mm) wide by 5.75" (146.05mm) tall, with no flap and a 2.25" (57.15mm) window in it.
- Size might vary to match specific compad.
- On the left bicep, about 2"(50.8mm) below the cog emblem, there is a code cylinder pocket with no flap, and vertical stitching dividing it into pen sleeves.
- The bottom front corner of the pocket is cut off at a bevel on the side pointing in view direction, with the broader upside forming the border of the pen sleeves.
- The right sleeve has a cargo pocket, about 6" (152mm) wide and 5.75" (146mm) on the bicep, and approximately 2"(50.8mm) below the cog emblem.
- The pocket has a 2"(50.8mm) flap.
- (2) large chest pockets and (2) large front pockets below the belt, without any zipper or flaps.
- (2) leg pockets with flaps, similar in proportion as the right arm sleeve pocket.
- Size may differ - (Usually the width of the front pockets equals the width of the leg pockets).
- There are no rank bars of any kind on the uniform.
- There are no leg pockets below the knees.
|For level two certification (if applicable):|
- Imperial patches on the shoulders are printed vinyl rather than embroidered.
- The suit has a pointed collar in the back.