||Alternative ROTJ Stunt Lightsaber|
For 501st approval:
- Based on a Graflex 3-Cell flash handle to match the stunt hilt used in ROTJ.
- The metal has a machined aluminum appearance.
- The grips extend all the way to the middle section.
- A lever is not present on the box on the middle section.
- There are no connecting wires towards the top of the lightsaber.
- There are circular cutouts on the upper half of the lightsaber; some are fitted with a black hex-head screw.
- There is a D-ring at the top and the bottom of the lightsaber.
- The lightsaber should only be required as long as it's in compliance with the applicant’s local laws.
- The reason this version of lightsaber is allowed as an alternative option for the ROTJ Vader costume is because for many years it was believed to have been the actual hero ROTJ lightsaber mainly because it was mislabeled as such in the LFL archives and Master Replicas. Also note that this lightsaber is harder to find than the correct ESB/ROTJ version.
Back to the ROTJ Darth Vader CRL